Mission – Vision
- To see the pursuit of self care (social, emotional and physical) ascend to the top of our societal values system.
- To continue developing innovative ways that cost effectively give people access to advanced behavioural health training through the use of interactive intuitive web, social web 2.0 tools and distance education programs.
- To evoke and support people towards experiencing the powerful benefits of increased self-care.
- To be at the forefront of investigating and promoting advanced behavioural sciences that can prevent and, where possible, reverse diseases.
- That all people, regardless of health, ethnicity and income status, deserve support to experience improved social well-being and emotional and physical health.
- That the best practices from allopathic, naturopathic and behavioural health sciences should be understood and incorporated for the benefit of all people.
- That in providing health care to an individual, the best interests of the client should always supersede capitalistic or personal gain.
- To have congruency between our conviction and behaviour (words and actions). Let this be our definition of integrity.